Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Cook's Knife with Aluminum Handle
Our R140 4 3/4 inch Cook's knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 8 1/2" with a 4 3/4" hollow-ground blade and a razor sharp 4 5/8" hand-sharpened, cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer and cut like new every time you use it. This Cooks knife features a Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher). All Rada knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. Hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs.
- Minces onions effortlessly
- Easily Dices carrots for soups
- Quickly chops lettuce for salads
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 4 5/8 Inches
- Blade – 4 3/4 Inches
- Overall – 8 1/2 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R140 Cook's Utility knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This cook's knife can also be purchased as part of our Starter gift set part 2 by Rada Cutlery.
Don't forget to check out our Cook's knife by Rada Cutlery.