Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Granny Fork with Aluminum Handle
Discontinued will update the amount I have on hand as they sell 1
Our R122 granny fork by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 7 3/4" with 4" tines. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel tines are is engineered to stay sharp longer and hold securely like new every time you carve meats. This traditional 3 prong fork features a permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher). All Rada fork come individually packaged with a fitted plastic tube on the outer tines and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. Hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs
- Hold meat for carving effortlessly
- Serving meats with ease
- Perfect for turning meat on the grill
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Plastic tube to cover outer 2 tines
- Tines – 4 Inches
- Overall – 7 3/4 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R122 granny fork from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
Don't forget to check out our Carving fork by Rada Cutlery.