Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Granny Knife with Brushed Aluminum Handle
Our Bird's beak paring knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 6" with a 2 3/8" hollow-ground curved blade and a razor sharp 2 1/8" hand-sharpened, cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer and cut like new every time you peel something. This traditional R100 granny paring knife features a permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher) with a finger guard. The blade is curved to give you control while you cut toward you. It will remind you of the knife your Granny used. All Rada knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. I hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs
- Peels fruits while cutting toward you.
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Finger guard on the handle for maximum protection when cutting.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 2 1/8 Inches
- Blade – 2 5/8 Inches
- Overall – 6 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R100 Granny paring knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This paring knife can also be purchased as part of our All-Star paring gift set by Rada Cutlery
Don't forget to check out our Regular Paring Knife by Rada Cutlery.