Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Grapefruit Knife with Aluminum Handle
Discontinued will update the amount I have on hand as they sell 1
Our R130 3 3/8 inch grapefruit knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 7" with a 3 3/8" hollow-ground blade and a razor sharp 3 1/4" hand-sharpened, micro-serrated cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer and cut like new every time you use it. This traditional styled grapefruit knife features a permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher). All Rada grapefruit knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. I hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs
- Slices grapefruit effortlessly
- Scoops out sections with ease
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Micro serrated cutting edge
- Finger guard on the handle for maximum protection when cutting.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 3 1/4 Inches
- Blade – 3 3/8 Inches
- Overall - 7 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R130 grapefruit knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This grapefruit knife can also be purchased as part of our Breakfast Gift Set by Rada Cutlery.
Don't forget to check out our tomato knife by Rada Cutlery.