Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Ham Slicer with Aluminum Handle
Discontinued will update the amount I have on hand as they sell 5
Our R111 9 3/4 inch Ham slicing knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 14" with a 9 5/8" hollow-ground blade and a razor sharp 9 3/4" hand-sharpened, cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer and cut like new every time you use the knife. This traditional ham slicing knife features a permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher) with a finger guard. All Rada knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products & free shipping on orders over $100. Hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs.
- Smoothly slices ham
- Works great for watermelons
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Finger guard on the handle for maximum protection when cutting.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 9 3/4 Inches
- Blade – 9 5/8 Inches
- Overall – 14 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the W211 Ham slicing knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This paring knife can also be purchased as part of our Sunday Dinner gift set by Rada Cutlery
Don't forget to check out our Carving Knife by Rada Cutlery.