Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Peeling Paring Knife with Black Handles
Our W202 2 1/2 inch paring knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 6 1/4" with a 2 1/2" hollow-ground blade and a razor sharp 2 1/4" hand-sharpened, cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer and cut like new every time you peel something. This traditional paring knife features a solid stainless steel resin handle with a finger guard and the Black matte finish specially designed for the dishwasher. The blade is designed to give you control while peeling. All Rada knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. I hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. Hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs
- Peels fruits & vegetables.
- Fantastic for making garnishes.
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Solid Black stainless steel resin handle
- Black finish designed for dishwashers!
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Finger guard on the handle for maximum protection when cutting.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 2 1/4 Inches
- Blade – 2 1/2 Inches
- Overall – 6 1/4 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the W202 peeling paring knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This paring knife can also be purchased as part of our All-Star paring gift set by Rada Cutlery with black SS resin handle.
Don't forget to check out our other Paring Knives by Rada Cutlery with black SS resin handle.
* Black SS Resin is black solid stainless steel resin handle made to be put in the dishwasher.