Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Serrated Slicer Knife with Aluminum Handle
Our R138 7 inch serrated slicing knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 11 1/2" with a 7" hollow-ground blade and a razor sharp 6 7/8" hand-sharpened, serrated cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer. The serrated slicer is specially manufactured with dual serrations to make sure every cut is straight and even. This serrated knife features a Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher). All Rada knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. Hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs.
- Slices fruits effortlessly
- Chops vegetables easily
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Dual Serrated cutting edge
- Finger guard on the handle for maximum protection when cutting.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 6 7/8 Inches
- Blade - 7 Inches
- Overall – 11 1/2 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R138 serrated slicing knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This serrated slicing knife can also be purchased as part of our Starter Gift Set part 2 by Rada cutlery.
Don't forget to check out our Slicing Knife by Rada Cutlery.