Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Tomato Knife with Aluminum Handle
Our R126 tomato knife by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 8 3/4" with a 5" hollow-ground blade and a razor sharp 4 7/8" hand-sharpened, serrated cutting edge. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel blade is engineered to stay sharp longer and cut like new every time you slice tomato. You can have perfect slices as thin or as thick as you prefer. The blade of the Rada Tomato Slicer is specially manufactured with dual serrations to make sure every cut is straight and even. It also works for left handed people too! This serrated tomato knife features a permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher). All Rada tomato slicing knives come individually packaged with a fitted cardboard storage sleeve and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. Hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs.
- Slices fresh, tomato effortlessly
- Razor sharp
- Hand sharpened
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel blades.
- Dual Serrated cutting edge
- Finger guard on the handle for maximum protection when cutting.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Fitted cardboard storage sleeve
- Cutting Edge – 4 7/8 Inches
- Blade - 5 Inches
- Overall – 8 3/4 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R126 tomato knife from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This tomato knife can also be purchased as part of our Starter Gift Set by Rada cutlery.
Don't forget to check out our 6" Bread Knife by Rada Cutlery.