Click to enlarge image(s)
Rada Carving Fork with Aluminum Handle
Our R110 carving fork by Rada Cutlery boasts an overall length of 9 5/8" with a 5 1/8" hollow-ground tines. The T420 surgical quality, high carbon, stainless steel tines are is engineered to stay sharp longer and hold securely like new every time you carve meats. This traditional meat fork features a permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles, Satin finished (do not place in dishwasher) with a finger guard. All Rada forks come individually packaged with a fitted plastic tube on tines and a lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Made in the USA.
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of orders. Also check out our free products or free shipping on orders over $100. I hope to serve you with all your fine cutlery needs
- Hold meat for carving effortlessly
- Serving meats with ease
- Perfect for turning meat on the grill
- Hollow ground
- Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles,
- Satin finished-hand wash and dry recommended.
- Surgical quality, T420 High carbon, stainless steel tines.
- Lifetime guarantee from defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Plastic tube to cover tines
- Tines – 5 1/8 Inches
- Overall – 9 5/8 Inches
Bring out your inner chef with the R110 carving fork from Rada Cutlery, brought to you by radaknivesforyou.com.
This carving fork can also be purchased as part of our Meat lover's gift set by Rada Cutlery
Don't forget to check out our Granny fork by Rada Cutlery.